Global Internship Programme
The Global Internship programme (GIP) offers internships that contribute to the cross-cultural and professional development of a student and complements the academic education, helping the students to specialize in their field of work.
A GIP is an internship hosted by a non-AIESEC organisation in another country. The primary purpose of the intern’s job description usually is the intern’s professional development. A GIP internship is between 6 weeks and 18 months.
Benefits for participants of GIP:
- Cross-cultural and professional experience;
- Higher employability of graduates;
- Engagement in practical hard skills development;
- Introduction to global labor market.
Details and logistics:
- Duration: 6 months – 1,5 years;
- Salary: enough to cover accommodation and living expenses, will be provided;
- Flight ticket, visa and insurance are mostly not covered;
- Support in finding an accommodation will be provided
- Contract fee: 200€
NB! When going on an internship, it is necessary to have enough money for one month.
Who are we looking for:
- Students and recent graduates (up to 2 years after) under 30 years of age;
- Relevant working experience and skills are required;
- Understanding the value of internship: cross-cultural and professional development;
- Goes through the selection process conducted by AIESEC;
- Excellent English (Other languages will be an advantage).